Now that the rains are here and the air is fragrant with the smell of earth, all you need to raise your sprits further might be a little, ehrmm, spirit itself.
Sip on some yummy cocktails at Lounge Maya!! Here are some special cocktails you can enjoy in the last week of this month as well as monsoon 🙂
- 1 fluid ounce coconut rum
- 3/4 fluid ounce vodka
- 1 fluid ounce pineapple juice
- 1 dash grenadine syrup
Mix rum, vodka and pineapple juice in a drink shaker. Shake well. Pour in a martini glass; add a touch of grenadine in the middle. Garnish with an orange peel.
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 lime (for juicing)
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 2 ounces white rum
- 2 ounces club soda
- 1 sprig of mint (for garnishing)
- crushed ice
1. Put the mint leaves into a Collins glass and squeeze the lime juice over them.
2. Add the powdered sugar and then muddle the mint, lime juice and sugar together. Add crushed ice.
3. Stir in the rum and top off with the club soda.
4. Garnish with a mint leaf.
- 3 oz tomato juice
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
- celery salt
- ground pepper
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- celery stalk and/or pickle spear for garnish
- lemon and/or lime wedge for garnish
- Build the liquid ingredients in a highball glass over ice cubes.
- Mix well.
- Add the seasonings to taste.
- Garnish with the lemon and/or lime wedge and celery stalk.
Long Island Iced Tea
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 1/2 oz light rum
- 1/2 oz gin
- 1/2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz tequila
- 1 oz sour mix
- lemon wedge for garnish
Pour the spirits and sour mix into a collins glass with ice. Stir well or shake.Top the glass off with cola and garnish with the lemon wedge.
Finally the monsoon has arrived in Jaipur!!
With monsoon, comes the desire to savor amazing dishes and drinks.
In this season, no matter what your favorite cuisine is, you would always have a craving for is Indian food. The Indian cuisine is as diverse as its culture, languages, regions and its climate. Every region of India brings its own unique dishes and subtle variations to popular dishes. Aromatic spices are the essence of Indian cuisine.
Welcome to the real Indian food at Maya: Handi made with extra care using only the finest ingredients.
Judge our quality for yourself…. come and see us in our kitchens where we prepare and cook the freshest vegetables and meats daily to create food that always special. All the spices used are freshly ground on the premises to give that extra quality. We never use any artificial colorings or preservatives; at Handi restaurant you get real food and real quality.
The experience of being in Handi is blissful as the eatery specialize food from every part of India north, south, east, west, and allocated best chefs from the country to cook the food.
So come and have a sinful treat at Maya: Handi, Jaipur.
August is here to spread the magic in Jaipur. As we know that cocktails are as special in this season as ever. Cocktails are something which you always have whenever you go out with your friends or colleagues and want to have some relaxing chats and fun. While partying in full groove you might need more. What are we talking about here? Well we are talking about Shooters!!
Shooters are short, potent drinks that are mixed with a combination of spirits, liqueurs and non-alcoholic mixers while shots only contain ingredients that are alcoholic. Both shooters and shots are served in shot glasses and consumed with one tip of the glass. On high traffic party nights and mainly the young crowd prefers shooter shots.
We’re sharing some of your favorite shooter shots’ recipes over here.
Coffee and Irish cream liqueurs are a delicious combination and the addition of an orange liqueur gives this popular shot a slight fruity taste.
- 1/2 oz coffee liqueur
- 1/2 oz Irish cream liqueur
- 1/2 oz orange liqueur (Grand Marnier)
1. Pour the coffee liqueur into a shot glass.
2. Float the Irish cream liqueur on top.
3. Float the Grand Marnier on top of the second layer.
When drunk properly, the Mind Eraser creates a head rush similar to the one you get when you’ve eaten ice cream too fast. The trick is to drink the all of it through the straw in one shot.
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz coffee liqueur
- soda water
- lime wedge for garnish
1. Fill an old-fashioned glass with ice.
2. Pour the vodka and coffee liqueur over the ice.
3. Fill with soda water.
4. Garnish with a lime wedge and serve with a straw.
Make them at home or enjoy them all at Lounge Maya 🙂